Since 2002, Mark Robertson CPA has provided personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses throughout northern and southern Nevada. His expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as financial statements and financial planning.
Although his experience and clients’ success stories are well respected throughout the state, there’s no question that Mark’s calm, comforting and caring business acumen has kept his clients returning for his services year after year.
Mark Robertson graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and holds a Masters Degree in Taxation from Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California.
He has over nineteen years of public accounting experience working primarily with small to medium sized businesses, preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements as well as assisting them with their tax planning and preparation needs.
Mark is a member of the AICPA, Nevada Society of CPA’s, Treasurer of the Reno Host Lions Club and is an Eagle Scout.
Academic and Professional Credentials
– Master of Science, Taxation, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
– Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Nevada – Las Vegas
– Certified Public Accountant, licensed in 1986 in Nevada
Position and Experience
– Owner, Mark Robertson, CPA 2002 to present
– Tax Manager, Mark Bailey & Company CPA’s Ltd 1999 – 2002
– Controller, Palace Jewelry and Loan 1999
– Tax Manager, Solari and Sturmer, LLC 1998
– Manager, Muckel Anderson Clausen Behernz Lundquist and Klaich 1988-1998
– Tax Senior, Grant Thornton Int’l 1986-1988
– Consultant on tax planning, accounting and management
– Consultant on information technology issues
– American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
– Past member, Tax Section of AICPA
– Member of the Nevada Society of CPA’s Technology Committee
– Prior Instructor, Truckee Meadows Community College. “Elementary Accounting”